The first step of onboarding involves collating all relevant documentation about the applicant. Onboarding financial institutions is a complex process and therefore Ecex.Exchange needs to collect data about the applicant’s corporate background, investors, key personnel, risk policies, internal governance, and technology. Ecex.Exchange will use this data to decide whether the applicant falls within Ecex.Exchange’s target client base and therefore take the application to the Review and Decision stage. Ecex.Exchange will also consider the specific costs, risks, and revenues the applicant represents.
Each applicant will also be appointed a personal client relationship manager who will guide them through the process.
With the highest available API and funding limits, priority on-boarding, and access to EcexExchange’s complimentary depository service, our institutional accounts are great for:
- Investment Banks, Brokers & FCMs
- Mutual, pension and hedge funds
- Insurance Firms, Endowments and other Asset Managers
- Proprietary Trading Firms, High-frequency Trading Firms, Algorithmic Trading Firms
- Crypto-related business, ATMs, Crypto Payroll, Wallet Services